You, a small business, are under attack. Right now, extremely dangerous and well-funded cybercrime rings across the world are using sophisticated techniques and systems to hack into thousands of small businesses like yours to steal credit cards, client information, hold your business hostage and swindle money directly out of your back account.
Don’t think you’re in danger because you’re “small” and not a big target like Yahoo, Target or Equifax? THINK AGAIN! Numerous government agencies, business leaders and cybersecurity experts have all issued warnings to businesses regardless of size that cybersecurity is the single, biggest threat to small businesses. The numbers of small businesses that have been victims of cybercrime are staggering. A company is hit with ransomware EVERY 40 seconds.
If your business is the victim of a cybercrime attack where client or patient data is compromised, you will NOT get much sympathy. You will be called irresponsible. You could be investigated and questioned about what steps you took to prevent this from happening. You’ll face a trial by media or even worse yet, trial by social media. Even if your cybersecurity protection to an IT company, and you still get breached, they’ll consider you ignorant and lazy.
Cybersecurity Protection from Knights of Bytes Include:
- Best-in-class firewall protection: Cybersecurity Protection starts with the “wall” between your business and the rest of the internet world. We only use best-in-class business grade firewall hardware and software to protect our client’s sensitive business data.
- Cybersecurity protection in depth: We use a combination of tools to create multiple layers of security. Because of the increasing complexity of cyber threats, only a combination of tools and strategies can keep the bad guys from getting into your network.
- Ransomware and Virus Protection: Ransomware is the biggest cyber threat to small businesses today and regular old antivirus is akin to trying to stop a tank with a squirt gun. It just isn’t going to happen. We’ll put in place layers of enterprise grade anti-ransomware, anti-virus, anti-everything software that cost less than a cup a coffee a day.
- Cybersecurity Training for Users: No matter what strategies and tools we put in place, your business is still at risk. In fact employees are the #1 cause of data breaches. To minimize that we include cybersecurity training for staff. Weekly emails, videos and quizzes make learning interactive and fun. Management also has the ability to track and re-train as necessary.
- Access to Cutting-Edge Security Tools and Strategies: Cybersecurity protection is a moving target. We dedicate a portion of our team to keeping up to date on best cybersecurity protection practices for small and medium businesses. Our technicians partake in specialized training that include being a Certified Ethical Hacker. We also meet regularly with IT business owners and industry leaders across the country to keep up with the daily new threats.
- Quarterly Security Scans: We utilize our tools to scan your network to reveal any hidden gaps or potential cracks in the foundation of your cybersecurity protection. Every quarter we’ll sit down and review the results to formulate an IT Cybersecurity Optimization Plan to keep you safe.
Please do NOT underestimate the importance and likelihood of these threats. It is NOT safe to assume your business is protected.