IT Support and Strategy
Are you a busy business owner or office manager that is looking for responsive and hassle-free IT Support?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have an IT Support company that actively works to minimize computer problems?
We understand that you are a busy business owner or office manager who just wants their computers to plain work. You don’t have time trying to fix your own computers or chase down an unresponsive, reactive IT company to show up hours later and fix your computers with bubble gum and band-aids.
You need an IT Support company that answers their phones live, proactively manages your network to keep major problems from occurring, has predictable pricing and who has a goal to get your helpdesk ticket (how we measure problems) count to less than a quarter of a ticket per month per computer. Our Business First packages provide you with the peace of mind that you have a competent and responsive IT Support company actively working to strategize, maintain, protect and assist you with your computer network.
A Business First IT Support package includes:
- Responsive and competent technicians managing and maintaining
- Unlimited phone, remote and on-site support
- Proactive management and maintenance of your computers, servers and network devices
- Round-the-clock network security
- Cybersecurity defense in depth – multiple layers
- Complete documentation of your network
- Monthly maintenance checklists with regularly scheduled onsite visits
- IT related vendor management
- Mobile device management
- Data backup systems
- Disaster recovery planning
- Technology and business strategy
- Technology budgetary planning
- Business process evaluation and consulting
- Ransomware protection
- Resources to answer your IT related questions
- Ongoing network health and security reports for open-book
Every business we work with has a uniqueness to it and we tailor our Business First IT support packages to the business. We don’t offer cookie cutter IT support. When you’re ready to get started, just click below to schedule your IT Assessment.